With Telforce you can easily transfer calls to the following destinations:
- A colleague who is also logged into Telforce
- A colleague who is logged into another phonesystem
- A colleague/company/agency with a mobile or landline number who exists in the Contacts module
- A freely entered phonenumber
When you are talking to a caller you can transfer the call as follows:
- Go to the Script tab and use the 'Search as you type' field or one of the columns to find the right person or instance you want to transfer to and click on it.
- You now see that the telephone number is entered in the empty field at the top.
- Click on the green handset to call the party to whom you want to transfer, we call this consultation mode. As soon as the consultation mode is started, the caller is put on hold and music is heard.
- Wait until you the colleague or external party answers the call. Are you calling a colleague in Telforce? First check whether or not your colleague is available by looking at the color in the panel on the right.
- To transfer the caller to the destination, press the light blue button. To cancel use the red button on the right, you will get the caller on the line again.
You can also use the transfer panel to manually start a call while you are paused or waiting. To do this, use the 'Manual entry' field or click on a contact person and press the dark blue button under the 'Call out' button to start the conversation.